Our now ‘famous’ audition process is renowned throughout the entertainment industry for its individuality and distinctive style. Our auditions are personal and rehearsal-based, which allows you the opportunity to relax and really shine on the day.
Male Singer & Dancer Cruise Ship audition announced…
With 6-12 month contracts available for Male Singers & Dancers, there really has never been a better time to apply! Our ships sail to some of the most beautiful locations worldwide so, with the opportunity to travel the world doing what you love, what are you waiting for?
Our Showteams have won more awards than we can shake a stick at and so we’re looking for the best of the best to join our fleet of Cruise Ships.
If this sounds like your perfect opportunity then why not attend one of next our auditions:
Danceworks, London – Wednesday 11th November
PEEL studios, Yorkshire – Friday 13th November
If you’ve got a good belt range, or are a multi-talented dancer with a good ability in tap, modern, ballet and jazz then we want to hear from you! Our singers also have to be able to dance because we deliver the largest, most varied entertainment program in the business.
All singers are required to download two pieces of music for their audition – one from Group A and one Group B.
In the event that we haven’t heard enough from the chosen tracks please also bring your own backing tracks.
All backing tracks should be on MP3 or iPod/iPhone, and no a capella singing is allowed.
A contract with PEEL Talent means you’ll have the benefit of paid rehearsals, the opportunity to work with industry leading vocal coaches and choreographers, the chance to perform the widest variety of shows at sea and, not to mention … the time of your life!
Book your time slot and confirm your place by calling 01756 692506 or 01756 796176
All auditionees are required to download and complete a registration form which must be brought on the day. These can be found in the relevant sections below.
- “PEEL’s wonderful audition process enables many people to be seen in order to enhance the quality of the personnel as well as a feeling of group activity with auditionees, helping and encouraging each other from within the audition room. This results in the process feeling less formal and more personal and communal. On top of this, they are all thoroughly nice people to work with!”
- “Had a great day at the PEEL Talent auditions! Loved the workshop style auditions, but gutted I missed having a Lulu selfie!”
- “Had a great day at the PEEL Talent auditions. Was great to hear so many amazing singers.”
- “Really enjoyed the audition today with PEEL Talent and hearing all the other wonderful singers!”
- “It was great auditioning for PEEL Talent today, such a lovely bunch!”